[Efficacy of chestnut roast chicken]_ practice _ recipe
Chestnut roasted chicken is a famous dish originating in Sichuan, but after the chestnut roasted chicken was placed elsewhere, people in other regions also adopted different methods for chestnut roasted chicken.
But it cannot be ignored that the taste of chestnut roasted chicken is very good, and the nutritional protein in chestnut roasted chicken is also very rich.
And the taste of chestnut roasted chicken made in each region is different, so what will be the specific effect of chestnut roasted chicken?
The practice of chestnut roasted chicken is delicious, nutritious and high in value. It is a famous dish suitable for family members.
Since it is also Sichuan cuisine, two different chestnut roasted chickens are introduced below. One is Guangzhou chestnut roasted chicken, and the other is Sichuan chestnut roasted chicken.
Guangzhou flavor ingredients: 750 grams of chicken with bone, 150 grams of chestnut meat, 6 cups of soup, about 1 tablespoon of wine, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, raw powder, pepper, sesame oil.
Method: 1. Remove the thick bones from the net chicken, chop them to grow, and make a cube about 3 cm wide.
Wash the chestnut meat and strain it.
Cut the shallot into 3 cm segments.
Ginger cut into thin slices, 1 cm wide.
2. Heat the oil pan and cook until the six are mature, add the chestnut meat and fry it to golden brown, and pour the oil into a colander.
3. Heat the oil pan until the eighth is ripe, stir-fry the chicken pieces, dry to the water, drink the wine, add ginger slices, salt, soy sauce, and simmer for about 3 minutes.
4. Take 1 clay bowl, use bamboo rafters as the bottom, pour the chicken pieces in the wok with the soup, and simmer on a small fire until it is 80% rotten. Add the fried chestnut meat and continue to simmer until soft.Then pour it into a wok, add MSG, spring onion, sprinkle with pepper, boil, stir-fry with raw water, and drizzle with sesame oil.
Szechuan cuisine ingredients: two chicken legs, a chestnut rice bowl, green and red peppers are similar.
Practices: 1. Cut the chicken legs into cubes and add cooking wine to remove the fishy water.
The chestnut is peeled off (cut into small openings and cook in water for five minutes, it is easy to peel), one and two halves.
2, put oil in the pot, fry the chestnuts until yellow, remove.
3. Put half a spoon of white sugar in the base oil, dissolve, pour in chicken nuggets and ginger slices and shallots and stir-fry.
The chicken nectar is thoroughly poured into the allspice for a while, so that the allspice is deep-fried.
Put a spoonful of rice wine (don’t substitute cooking wine, use white wine), a spoonful of soy sauce, and two teaspoons chicken essence.
4, put chestnut, stir fry evenly with a bowl of hot water.
Boil on high heat, simmer for 15 minutes on low heat, add salt, and put green and red chili peppers for 5 minutes before harvesting juice.
The sesame oil and pepper are the lowest.
Nutritional value of chestnut roasted chicken Chestnut roasted chicken is also fresh and tender, and its nutritional value is evident.
Yes, chicken meat is tender and delicious, and it can be used in a variety of dishes because of its mild flavor.
Chicken has a lot of protein content. Among the meat, it can be said that it is one of the highest protein meats, which is a food with high protein and low feces.
The content of potassium sulphate amino is also very rich, so it can be excessive for cattle and pork.
At the same time, because chicken has more vitamin A content than other meats, and although the amount is worse than vegetables or kidneys, but beef and pork, its vitamin A content is much higher.
At the same time, chestnuts not only contain a large amount of starch, but also contain a variety of signature nutrients such as protein and vitamins, known as the “king of dried fruits”.
Chestnuts can be replaced with grains. They are called “iron crops” and “woody grains” together with dates and persimmons.
Then, the chestnut roast chicken is perfect to make a dish.
Among them, only the strong aroma unique to chestnut, and the aroma of chicken.
Both are rich in protein and vitamins, and have a great effect on the general public, especially the physical development and healthy growth of children.
The effectiveness of chestnut roasted chicken We only know that chestnut roasted chicken tastes good and has high nutritional value, but we don’t know that it also has a lot of healing effects. It is a very well-known therapeutic dish.
1, chicken is flat, warm, sweet, and chestnuts are sweet, warm, can enter the spleen, stomach, kidney meridian.
2. It can be used for warming and invigorating qi, replenishing and replenishing essence; 3. For the treatment of wasting and weakness, lack of food, diarrhea, dizziness, palpitations, irregular menstruation, less postpartum milk, thirst, edema, frequent urination, nocturnal emission, deafnessTinnitus and so on.
4, can enhance the detoxification function of the liver, improve immunity, prevent colds and scurvy.
5, nourishing the stomach and strengthening the spleen, nourishing the kidney and strengthening the muscles, activating blood and stopping bleeding.6, attending weak spleen and stomach, nausea, diarrhea, weak body, backache, weak legs, vomiting blood, bleeding, blood in the stool, gold sores, bruises, swelling and pain, swelling and poison.
7. Urine recovery caused by plasma and kidney deficiency, weakness in waist and legs, and nourishing function on the human body, can be inversely beautiful with ginseng, astragalus, angelica, etc., and has good curative effect on kidney deficiency., Especially the elderly with kidney deficiency, stool and diarrhea are more suitable, regular consumption can strengthen the health.